In 2009, Jeevan Balakrishnan graduated from MAHSA University College (Malaysia) with a Diploma in Physiotherapy.
After Graduation, Jeevan joined TAGS Specialists Center in Cheras as a junior physiotherapist. In 2013, he was transferred to TAGS Ampang where he was promoted to Head of Physiotherapy and is currently still based there.
After qualifying Jeevan has attended a variety of courses including:
- Unloader Fitter Course (2012)
- Certificate in Sports Massage (2013)
- Certificate in Kinesio Taping (2013)
- Basic Life Support Programe (2014)
- Knee Symposium Workshop (2015)
Jeevan enjoys hiking, running, traveling and outdoor adventure and can speak English, Bahasa Melaysia, and Tamil.